So, back to my friend Jami. She asked me a few months ago to try Rodan + Fields. I must admit that I was pretty skeptical that any skin care product could take away all my sun spots {thank you genetics}. But, I completed the on line solution tool and found out that I was the perfect candidate for the Reverse Skin Regimen. I received my package and started my 60 day routine to better skin.
I did my best to take before and after pictures with my
Left side: before, Right side: after.
And let's remember, this is a post about the skin on my face, not the fact that I need an eyebrow wax, thankyouvermuch.
See that dark spot by my left eye? It wasn't there the day I got married. Then I got dumb about not wearing sunscreen and it showed up. But now, after doing the regimen for 60 days, it is much lighter!
I think I saw the biggest difference in my nose. I was shocked at how many freckles were gone!
After 60 days my face looked and felt great and my make up went on very smooth! The products felt great on my skin and I actually loved the way they smelled {when it comes to skin care, smell is a big factor to me! Who wants a stinky face?!}. There are really only 2 downfalls that I found to the regimen.
*First of all, the regimen calls for a 4 step routine, twice a day (you begin just once a day, but you build up to twice a day). This was a lot of time for me. I must admit that I'm terrible at washing my face at night so I totally had to and that into my routine. If you are already a "before bed face washer" then time may not even be an issue for you.
*Secondly, the regimen is slightly expensive. There are ways you can cut some costs and have it shipped to you every month, but with a family of 6 living on one income, money is definitely a factor for me.
However, I think the results speak for themselves, the product does indeed work. And just because I want you all to enjoy some R+F products, I'm going to do a giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a full size REVERSE Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Sunscreen (a $41 value!). It provides prolonged broad spectrum protection with added Vitamin E and green tea to fight free radicals and prevent future damage from occurring, while licorice extract and mulberry help to brighten dull skin. It's a part of the Reverse Regimen too!
So how do you win??
1. Go here and complete the on line solution tool.
2. Comment on this post telling me what solution is best for you - make sure to leave your email address in the comment!
**The contest will end Friday, September 7th at 12:00pm CST.
That's it!
Good luck!!!
And if you're interested in business ownership, contact Jami @ jamimiller.rf@gmail.com





10 comments:
FB entry for Nicole Tyler
UNBLEMISH Regimen with Spot Fading Toner
Email: nihamilton86@gmail.com
Unblemish
lindsey.kresta@yahoo.com
They recommended UNBLEMISH Regimen with an the anti-aging night cream. Thanks for this great giveaway-I have recently heard a ton about this company. jkwenning@hotmail.com
They said the soothe regime for me! I was surprised!
I should use the Reverse regimen!
Such a great give-away.
mandbpayne@yahoo.com
It told me to use the REVERSE regimen until the dark spots were much improved then come back to the tool and start the anti-aging regimen. Getting old...so fun. ;)
I just turned 40 and Anti-Age is what's recommended to me. Concerns when it comes to aging...
You've had great results with this product. I hope to have the same, positive results.
Thank you. ayyybobo@yahoo.com
Why would you want to erase your freckles?
I think I need to try this!
Post a Comment