Monday, September 10, 2012

Giveaway Winner!

And the winner is....


Comment #5!

Congratulations Barbara P.!  

You are going to love your new R+F product!!  I will email you soon with details!

Thank you Jami for allowing me to do this awesome giveaway!  If you are at all interested in the R+F business opportunity, contact Jami - she's your girl!

3 comments:

Barbara P said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to hear from you Callie!

Jami Miller said...

Congratulations Barbara!

Andrea said...

I don't know know where to put this! I had a question for you about finger foods for babies. I figured you would have good ideas since you have 4 kids! My son is 10 months old and has 8 teeth. What kind of finger foods have you used that would give him some variety? Thanks! Andrea And again, sorry, wasn't sure where to post this to you! =)