Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Change will do you good

That was then...


  • taking 4 oz. before bed time




  • Wearing your newborn "I love mom" & "I love dad" pj's




This is now...


  • Taking 5 oz. or more before bed time (with a bigger bottle)




  • Wearing your big boy pj's (size 3-6 month)



All these changes make me sad!


But the best part of all...big boy smiles!

Carson,
Your dad and I are so blessed to be your parents. In just the short 9 weeks that we have known you we have fallen completely in love. Our lives will never be the same. We laugh much louder, sing more often, wake up earlier, and love more deeply because of you. It is amazing how quickly you are growing, right before our eyes. We will miss the tiny baby that you were, but so look forward to all the fun things that are ahead of us as you become a little boy. We love being your parents and we love you!
- mom and dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh he just gets cutier cutier every day - he is a blessing! God is so good! Enjoy every laugh, smile, giggle and cry! Mimi x/o

valerie said...

stop it! he is so cute!!! i need to see yall! i'm in houston til my wedding, can i come over? haha but really he is so stinking cute callie!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!! He is so, so cute! :0)