1. Sadie in her crate and not barking at anything and everything outside the windows.
2. Sweet baby Carson getting plenty of rest and growing strong.
3. Chris in his office working and earning money :). I am particularly fond of this one since I am dying to go to the new outlet mall off 290. Anyone want to join me? But no seriously Chris, I am very thankful that you are such a hard worker and that you allow me to stay home! By the way, you look super cool with your new blue tooth phone thingy in your ear!
Now for a few pics of the boy...
Is this outfit not just precious?! I love it on him! He looks so grown up. Yes people, I know he is only 7 weeks, but still!
Carson and dad not watching the movie. We chose "Into the Wild" off Netflix. Anyone seen it? Wow. Boring. We skipped to the final chapter and watched the ending. Still boring. And frankly quite confusing to me. Here's a recap:
Boy can't match up to parent's expectations.
Boy runs away after college.
Boy never contacts parents.
Boy travels the world alone.
Boy dies in Alaskan winter only to realize that "happiness is only happiness when it is shared".
The end.
I don't mean to belittle this man's life (since it was based on a true story) I just didn't care for the movie. I am sure the book is much better.
This weekend we are headed to Brownwood, TX to visit Chris' grandparents. They will get to meet Carson for the first time. And we will take our first road trip (5 hours long!). I'll be sure to take lots of pics.
Happy Mother's Day!!
6 comments:
I'll join you at the outlet mall!!! Let me know when you wanna go!! How fun! Sorry you didn't like Into the Wild. We liked it ok. But, I think it got WAY more hype than it deserved. Have fun on the road trip. Hopefully he'll sleep and you won't have to stop at all. That's the best!! :) Call me when you get back, and we'll plan that shopping trip! Love you!
Carson looks just like Chris in that close-up picture! Weird. Your coloring, his face....Too Cute!
Soooo, you should definitely read the book (or listen to it on tape) it is a lot more interesting. Eric still agrees the guy's journey is pointless, but whatever drive on.
Also, Eric wants you to know that a 5 hr road trip will now be at least a 7 hr road trip... have fun!!!
You'll have to let me know when you go shopping. I have gone way too many times for the amount of time it's been open. You know, it's hard not to when it's so close.
Good luck on the road trip. I'm sure Carson will do great!
Have a wonderful first Mother's Day, Callie!! Good luck on the roadtrip .
Happy Mother's Day!
Lindsey K
Post a Comment