If you know me at all, you know that I love, love, love to read. You also know that my husband has probably never finished an entire book in his whole life (well, maybe one or two). I was an English major in college and I loved spending hours in the library reading, researching, and writing. Chris probably couldn't
find the library on his college campus. He was much more interested in working out, playing sports and sleeping. Thus the reason why he and I met
after college and fell in love. I am sure our paths would have never crossed in college. We were way too different. Today, I am so thankful for these differences because they make Chris and I the perfect compliment to one another.
All this to say, it is a constant discussion in our home as to which one of us Carson will be most like. I am hoping for a studious, well mannered little boy who loves to read. Chris wants Carson to be full of energy, mischevious and atheletic. Unfortunately for Chris, I am the one staying home with Carson and teaching him all the benefits of being like mom :). I think I've got a head start on Chris...here are a few picturs for proof!

Read on sweet Casron, read on!
4 comments:
I'm loving that nursery and those cute little baby legs in the middle picture! I better go find some toddler legs to pinch on right now. Off I go!
Conn and I aren't readers at all, but the girls are. We read to them ALLLLLL the time!!!! I love how he is actually looking at the pictures. So cute!!!!
keep reading and tell Chris to rethink the full of energy little boy...I have one of those and he keeps me on my toes! :)
I love babies... get them used to sitting through books while they really don't have the ability to leave your lap. You will teach them to love books. The problem we are having is that she wants to sleep with the books and they can't be comfortable.
Post a Comment