Before leaving Mimi and Pop's house:
Quelle jolie garçon (French for "what a cute boy!")
Carson and me outside at the pool. We really wanted to swim out doors (mainly so I could get some sun on my scary white legs) but it was entirely too hot outside and I definitely didn't want my baby sun burned! Oh well...a couple cute pictures before we headed to the indoor pool...
Once inside, this was Carson's first reaction to the cool water "WAAHH!"
Pacifier to the rescue!
Life is good now.
Out with the pacifier, he's got this down now!
I join the party, but mainly just to make sure the boys behave themselves!
All in all, Carson really enjoyed the water. We will attempt a second swim this weekend at my brother's house in Dallas, minus the French attire. I just don't think Chris can bare the sight of his boy in these pastel stripes...Chris says it's against the "man code". Whatever.
What's a boy to do after such a long day??
Sleep!
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! That cracks me up. Good ole' Aunt Alice!!! You need to get him one of those baby "boat floats" that has the canopy over the top. We have about a hundred of them in our garage. :) Have fun in Dallas this weekend. Call me when you get back, and we'll plan those play dates!
I love the little bathing suit!
Those are so precious! He is so adorable. I love the ones of him sleepy in the carseat- that is the classic look of a kid after a day of swimming! You look great by the way- the zebra does good things for you!
Post a Comment