Thursday, July 17, 2008

High Chair Song

This is just to show that life around the Smith house is never boring. Last we were on our way home from dinner. Chris was in the back seat trying to keep Carson happy. I had asked him to put together Carson's high chair when we got home. This is the answer that I got...






Life with Chris is always fun. I love this man! He makes me laugh until my sides hurt!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to try out for American Idol. I hear they may be coming to Houston you're definitely a shoe in!! We'll vote for you! Gotta Luv'em!!
Mimi x/o
You make our family proud! ha

Anonymous said...

Chris.
Seriously.
Poor Carson.

Eric Smith said...

ahhh... wow!!


- Christina

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Callie - sounds like you got a good one - man - that is! He's a hoot!
Julie

Missy said...

Thanks so much for the link to that site. I can't wait to look at it more to figure out what I am doing!!! :)

S, J, B, & S said...

I never knew Chris was destined for stardom!! That song is going to make a hit single!!

Savvy said...

Greatest backseat song EVER. John and I had a good ol' chuckle on that one!! Lovin' it.