Chris walked Carson around the yard and then over to look at the trees, Carson loved touching the trees.
I looked out the window and say the boys outside. I grabbed the camera and thought I would take a few cute pics for the blog.
Here was my first shot..boys just having fun
Then the following conversation ensues...
Chris: "Hey, this feels kind of weird, carrying him on my stomach."
Me: "Yeah, try doing it for nine months!"
Chris: "How do I hold my arms?"
Chris: "Like this?"
Me: "No, you look ridiculous. Try something else."
Chris: "Ok, how about this?"
Me: "So unfortunate honey. But you are making me laugh. How about a few more poses?"
Carson, your dad is a nut. I am sorry you were strapped to him during this entire episode. I have a feeling that this won't be the last time he embarrasses you. Just remember that he loves you very much!
6 comments:
Carson I feel for you bud! Your dad is never at a loss for a pose! This gives father/son bonding a whole new meaning! Gotta love 'em!
Mimi x/o
Chris is a freak show.... he is totally going to be the dad that all the kids love and poor Carson is embarrassed by. ha ha... love that!!
Men are such dorks sometimes! Just read you 4th of July blog, too. I'm glad Carson loves his jumpy, Reid likes his, too! We have got to get those boys together for a playdate.
He is so crazy! When I saw the pictures, all I could think was "Oh goodness - that will be my husband when we have kids!!!" HELP ME! :)
Hey Callie! I blog stalked until I found yours from Kristy's :). I hope you are doing well - Carson is adorable!
Andria
HEY CALLIE!! I miss ya, Friend. Carson is TOO CUTE.
Post a Comment