Monday, July 7, 2008

Feeling Productive

So it's 10:30 AM and just look at all I have accomplished:

* changed, nursed and put Carson down for a nap
* finished two loads of laundry, the 3rd and 4th are in the wash now (thanks to the husband for my wonderful washer and dryer, they are the best and cut my laundry time in HALF! Amen for the front loaders!)
* packed 1/2 of my things and 1/2 of Carson's for Gulf Shores
* loaded and ran the dishwasher
* cleaned 6 Dr. Brown's bottles with all their attachments (for the love! could these bottles have any more parts?!)
* made homemade cookie dough and baking cookies now. I must say that these are Chris's favorite cookies and I will post the recipe soon - they are d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s!

This girl has got it goin' on this morning! I am running on adrenaline since I am so excited about leaving for the beach tomorrow.

Off to take the cookies out of the oven...

Hope your day is just as productive!

3 comments:

Missy said...

WOW! That is some major productivity going on. Nothing like that pre-vacation adrenaline rush!

John and Joanna said...

girl you have been on the move today :) Go you!! I LOVE days like that!!!
I noticed that traffic feed thing... ummm it looks like i'm a stalker but, i'm really not :) I get to other peoples blog from yours!!! I was just a tad worried when i saw my blog took up half the list!!!
Have a great time in Gulf Shores!!!

Ashley McWhorter said...

GIRL...all I have to say is PLAYTEX DROP-INS!!!! They are the greatest. We tried Dr. Browns with Lily, and well, we got smart with Maggie. :) They are the only way!!!!!!!