Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pure Misery

the expression on my face pretty much sums it up...this stinks!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Bless your heart.

Sarah said...

At least you have smiley face stickers on your Princess Lea helmet! Also, love that you have a pump in your hand.

Ashley McWhorter said...

So glad things went well. Hope recovery goes just as good! Oh...love the pump in your hand. Makes me laugh! Love you!

Savvy said...

Oh precious!!! Or wait... Are you a new gang leader? IS that a gang sign and gang piece of intimidation on your head? Can I be in it? Jus' Teasin'. Get better girl! Praying for you!

Savvy said...

By the way- I feel for you really. I just re-read my comment (comment guilt!) and feel bad you feel so bad! I hope you get better soon!

valerie said...

ohhh callie. i hope you get well really sooooon. i'm thinkin' we'll see yout his weekend at ashleys little soiree. GET WELL!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Callie,
Hope you feel better soon! Glad the surgery went well. If you need anything let me know.
Jill
PS: Love the pump in the pic...as I sit and type while pumping...