Have you ever had one of those days when your head is spinning with too many ideas? Today was that day for me. Y'all, I am just dyin' to be creative. I have sat today looking at blogs where these fabulous women make all these precious things with a can of spray paint an an egg (well, they probably use more than that, but still, these ladies amaze me!). So I was determined to hit the local store tonight and gather some goods and see what I can come up with. FYI - tonight was NOT the night to visit Wal-Mart. I completely forgot that today was the first day of school, and for real. I am pretty sure every mom, toddler, and elementary student arrived at the store at the same time. It was NUTS!
Chris and I made it out alive, and I even found many of the things I was looking for. Now, I just need to hope for some inspiration and creative juices in the mean time. I'm pretty much confined to my house until my next Dr.'s appointment on Thursday, so we'll see what kind of mess I can make around here. I promise to post pictures if I come up with anything good!
In the mean time...here's a new picture of my little man...
4 comments:
Can't wait to see the things you come up with. Our mom's will be sooooo proud! :)
me too! And that picture....he looks ALOT like his daddy in that one....especially the mouth!!
Carson. Stop it. Oh my word. That boy is TOO cute. I just love looking at his pics!!! And hey I'm praying that all goes well tomorrow homedog.
Cannot wait to see...oh and I will be praying you have peace while in confinement!!
Post a Comment