Thursday, August 28, 2008

Randomness

1. Good news today! Doc says my ear looks great and the packing in my ear is dissolveable. Fart. I was hoping he would take it out today so all the popping in my ear would stop. No such luck. I must wait a "few more weeks". But, good news is that the surgery was a success and my hearing is already better. So much better that the child is about to drive me nuts in his Rain forest Jumperoo - who ever created such an annoying rain forest song - shoot me! It plays every time he jumps...never heard those noises before...probably could do without that...



2. Still working on my nifty craft projects. We're not ready for pics yet, hopefully soon...



3. I'm watching the DNC right now on the tube, Obama just finished his speech. Let's see if the media is as enthusiastic about the RNC and McCain's speech. Nothing makes me more irritated than a biased media. For real. Your job is to bring the news. So bring it, and only it. Not your subliminal messages and giddy remarks. I'm a smart gal. Terribly perceptive. I can see right through you. Either way, this will be a VERY interesting presidential race. A fierce presidential race and nail biting Olympics in the same year...can my nerves take it?



4. Seriously Mr. Weatherman, quit trying to sensationalize big, bad, Tropical Storm Gustav. Yes, it is big and it is bad. However, the national hurricane center projects that it will go through LA, not Houston. I realize, Mr. Weatherman, that this is your shining moment. The one time all year people actually look forward to your section of the news. But no, we will not be evacuating so please don't try to talk us into it.



Ok, I'm finished now. If you actually made it all the way through this post you get a Gold Star!



Here's your reward:

(a boy and his puppy. what could be sweeter?)

2 comments:

parsonsfamily said...

You make me laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!
I hope those are Chris's hairy legs and not your own. Haha