Saturday, September 6, 2008

Feathers + Fabric = Fabulous!

So I said there would be more projects on the way and I can't disappoint you all! So here's the latest...

I figured this little table in my entry way needed MUCH help. It was a little sad...


Went to Hobby Lobby to get this...

Then to Wal-Mart to get this...


After an hour or so battling with my trusty hot glue gun, I ended up with this! I am so pleased with the final product!



The husband's reaction? "What animal did you have to kill to make that?!" In case you are wondering the same thing...no animals were harmed in the making of this lamp. Good news. I must give credit to my friend Tiffany H. I stole this idea from her. Her house is amazing. She needs to create a blog so you all can see! (Tiff, if you're reading this...get on it!)

Yeah for fun projects! Let's see what I can come up with this week....

6 comments:

Tara Powell said...

great job! My mom has that same lamp, minus the cute fabric and feathers in Taleigh's room that she just re-did!

Ashley McWhorter said...

LOVE it! You did a great job. Sorry you burnt your fingers in the process of making this. :)

parsonsfamily said...

You crack me up. Looks great...way more creative than me.

S, J, B, & S said...

You are so crafty ... I love it!!!

Savvy said...

The jealousy over this lamp is tremendous. This is brilliant. I love it. Good thing I no longer rob people.

Wendy said...

Very fun! I love the addition of the black fabric...really sassy!