Thursday, September 4, 2008

No More Comb Over!

Oh yes, the time has finally come. As Chris and I sat outside one night with our strapping young son, Carson, we looked lovingly into his sweet little eyes and said "Boy, your hair is truly unfortunate!" For real y'all! This is the cutest baby ever and we love him more every day, but someone had to help a brother out! His hair was out of control. Lest you think I am exaggerating, take a look...
Seriously. Why is this one piece growing faster than all the others?!
So we busted out the clippers (after mom cut herself a tiny lock of his sweet hair for the baby book) and proceeded to do away with the random long hairs and terrible comb over.


Viola! Truly a new man!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, poor thing he is way to cute with or without hair!
Mimi

kristyo15 said...

Awww...y'all crack me up. Diggin' the new do.

Anonymous said...

He is cute either way, but I agree. Time to cut it off. He looks precious, but I must say...so much bigger even since the bath in Aunt Kara's sink!
:(

Anonymous said...

He looks even cuter every time you post pictures of him!

Savvy said...

HE IS GETTING SO BIG!! Love the 'do guys! Carson got his hair did!