I love these pictures! He is the cutest little man!! And thank goodness it's not miserable outside anymore ... I am loving this weather!!
Oh...I could just eat him up!!!!
Wow, he looks so much like Chris in these pictures! The last picture is too funny! :0)
I am still laughing at that last picture! Too funny! Hey...we are going to the Creek game this Saturday night at the Berry Center. Let me know if ya'll will be there. Hopefully the weather will be nice!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love these pictures! He is the cutest little man!! And thank goodness it's not miserable outside anymore ... I am loving this weather!!
Oh...I could just eat him up!!!!
Wow, he looks so much like Chris in these pictures! The last picture is too funny! :0)
I am still laughing at that last picture! Too funny!
Hey...we are going to the Creek game this Saturday night at the Berry Center. Let me know if ya'll will be there. Hopefully the weather will be nice!
Post a Comment