Monday, October 13, 2008

Where My Girls At?

This past weekend was my annual girls weekend with my college roommates and boy was it PERFECT! I hosted here at mi casa and booked us all facials at the Aveda Institute in the Woodlands (a must do here in Houston!). The husbands kept all the kids for the weekend and us moms got a much needed break! We seriously did nothing and that was just the way we wanted it! I'm pretty sure not one of us even put on makeup all weekend - like I said, perfect!

I love these girls so much. To think that we've walked through so much together...weddings, husbands, babies. You ladies bless my socks off! Love you!

3 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

So glad you had a great time. I know you were looking so forward to it. Was this picture taken this weekend? I love your hair straight. You all look so "fresh". I guess it is the no kids thing. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful, Callie!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.