Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You MUST watch!

**Edited to add...the new link now works...sorry!

So our Sunday School class at Second Baptist West Campus made a video and it is completely unbelievable! Ever seen the SNL "Lazy Sunday" rap...this is our version of it. You MUST watch it...I love my friends...they are much more creative than I am!

Click the link to watch it and let me know what you think! You might even think we're so cool that you want to join us on Sunday mornings :)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySGhB_du11U

(Make sure you select 'High Quality' under the video for a nicer picture and sound)

4 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Hey. It says the video has been removed.

Anonymous said...

wow Pretty impressive and your right very talented!! Mimi

John and Joanna said...

hahah that was TOO funny :) I was expecting to see you in there!!!!

Hope you're doing well :)

Anonymous said...

Callie. We're going to have to talk about this.