Lucky! Is that the Hill Country resort up near Bastrop? Can we say jealous? I'm sure that hot tub will feel awesome after Boot Camp this week! Congrats on 5 years!
Can I just say you will have the best time... We took Emerson there and will back there every year from now on. The movies on the lawn for kids are great... but I guess you won't be doing that on your adult weekend away!
Congrats on your anniversary!! I remember when we helped make the little things for your wedding. Hope all is well and I hope to see you over Thanksgiving!
8 comments:
Lucky! Is that the Hill Country resort up near Bastrop? Can we say jealous? I'm sure that hot tub will feel awesome after Boot Camp this week! Congrats on 5 years!
Jealous!!!!!!!!!!! Have so much fun!!!
Ummmm...doesn't look so "mini" to me! HAVE FUN!! Has it really been FIVE years?!!
Can I just say you will have the best time... We took Emerson there and will back there every year from now on. The movies on the lawn for kids are great... but I guess you won't be doing that on your adult weekend away!
How fun! I finally have a quiet moment to read your blog! Yeahhh!!! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been five years. We need to get together when you get back.
Oh....I hope y'all have so much fun! I can't believe it has been 5 years!!! WOW!!!!
Congrats on your anniversary!! I remember when we helped make the little things for your wedding. Hope all is well and I hope to see you over Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment