Remember that movie? Night at the Roxbury? The plot was terrible but the scene of Will Farrell and Chris Kattan...HILARIOUS. Our sweet baby Carson has recently decided to create his own version of this Hollywood flick....check it out...
Jeff and I LOVE that movie - I called him in to see this video and we were cracking up! He said, "they may want to take him to the dr. to have that checked out!" :)
7 comments:
That is hilarious ... he is too cute!
Jeff and I LOVE that movie - I called him in to see this video and we were cracking up! He said, "they may want to take him to the dr. to have that checked out!" :)
thanks for the laugh. I watched it and then made Matt watch it too! That is TOO funny!
In Conn's words, "That is AWESOME!"
That is stinkin' hilarious!! Could Carson could be any more like your husband... what a funny kid.
Oh my gosh!! That is so funny!!
Love it.....that is awesome! I agree with the others....if he isn't a Chris mini me...I don't know what is.
Post a Comment