And this is what we've been doing for the past couple of days....DECORATING for Christmas! Well, I have been decorating...and Carson has been getting into everything!
I love that our baby is 100% boy. He is non-stop all day long and curious about everything. I can deal with the constant activity during out days....as long as he keeps sleeping 13 hours at night (Praise the Lord!).
Tonight when Chris got home Carson all but jumped out of my arms to get to his daddy. My heart almost melted. I love my boys!
Tonight when Chris got home Carson all but jumped out of my arms to get to his daddy. My heart almost melted. I love my boys!
3 comments:
That last picture on the swing of Ashley and Carson is too funny! :)
Carson is a cutie pie. Do you know how blessed you are that your child sleeps so well at night??? I am praying the day comes soon! Ben is a little slow in the sleep department.
Cute tree.
Jill Haywood
Aren't you glad Carson is a GOOD age for his first Christmas? Newborns at Christmas aren't nearly as fun, I'm sure. Although I wouldn't know. Anyway-toodles.
Post a Comment