The big "fancy" tree in the front of the house. This tree is off limits to Mr. Carson.
The top of the tree...I just love the sparkle!
The dining room. Notice there's no dining room table. Maybe one day!
The dining room chandelier. Truthfully, not even gorgeous Christmas balls can make this thing pretty!
Mister Santa in the art nook.
My favorite Christmas decoration by far! Our beautiful Nativity was a shower gift from our wedding. The staff at my father-in-love's church gave this to us and we love it!
The "fun" Christmas tree in the family room.
This one displays the ornaments from each place Chris and I have traveled to together and other sentimantal ornaments. Each year we take out the ornaments and remember the fun times we have had. Come January Carson will travel with us for the first time! He will get to pick our an ornament from Telluride, Co!
An up-close look at a few of our ornaments and a trip down memory lane:
Gordon Family vacation 2008 - Gulf Shores.
Our sweet Sadie's ornament to celebrate her first Christmas with us. The girl is crazy, but we love her!
The Chrysler building in NY - could there be a prettier building on earth?
And of course, DISNEY WORLD!
What tree would be complete without a little Aggie love?
Hawaiian Santa from this year's trip to Maui.
Vegas baby! Gordon Family Vacation 2006.
The Smith Family ornament 2006.
Ornament from trip to China, 2006.
Trip to New England, 2007.
St. Thomas, 2006! Oh how I miss the Virgin Islands!
Moving on...
The mantle...a must have for Santa!
Our beautiful stockings. Designed by me, made by my Grandma, monogrammed by my mom. Hey, it was a family project!

Kitchen Window.
Hand painted tile by Chris's grandmother. This woman can paint! My mother-in-love had this tile when Chris and I got married and I begged his grandmother to paint me one. She gave it to me for Christmas 2 years ago. I would keep it out year round if the husband would let me!
Guest bathroom counter.
Notice the hand towel? Need a close-up?
How cute is that?! My mom made this for us a few years ago and I think it is too precious! So much so that I won't let Chris dry his hands with it. He must use a not-so-pretty and hidden towel from the drawer. He doesn't understand why I would put out a towel that he can't use. Poor man, won't he ever understand the complexity involved in decorating???
I also had intentions of posting pictures of Carson's Little People Nativity. However, baby Jesus is missing at the moment. I found half of the manger this morning though, so I'm hoping the babe will soon be located!
Merry Christmas friends!
20 comments:
Will you come decorate my house...you put mine to shame! :) It looks so pretty!
Your house looks AMAZING! You need to participate in BooMama's Christmas tour of homes. Seriously. I love your JHWY ornament. Is that from Moose Be Christmas? My favorite store! Half of the ornaments on our tree are from that place. I buy several every Thanksgiving we're there.
you are quite the lil decorator! i love it!! it makes me wish we had a house :) hope you guys have a merry christmas!
holy moly! you guys go on a lot of vacations!
You decor is gorgeous!!!
SO CUTE!!! I love your nativity. I have actually had my eye on that one for awhile. It's my FAVORITE!
Your house looks wonderful! Our house looks so bare compared to yours. Merry Christmas!
Just like your mother....hmmmmm.;)
Your house looks fantastic!! You've officially put my sad little apartment to shame...
wow, you guys are decked out. It's beautiful and fun to see all of your cute stuff!
I think that sparkle on top of the tree is my favorite. You have a beautiful home, glad I came to visit.
Ummmm..... yeah. You are a GREAT decorator. Yeah. Your Mantle is GREAT!!!!! And your nativity Scene- LOVE it! :)
You have such a pretty home!! YOur decorations are great! Thanks for sharing! Merry CHristmas!!
I love the 'memory tree'. Everything looks great!
Merry Christmas!
How fun and festive! You have some serious memory-making going on in that tree of yours. Thanks for sharing.
Merry Christmas!
Your house is so festive! I love all the ornaments. I also love your nativity scene. I have been eyeing it for a few years - I'm just going to have to break down and do it! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
It is all beautiful! I love your mantle, and I love the picture in the dining room where the tree reflects in the mirror.
also my husband doesn't understand decorative towels either ha ha
thanks for sharing!
Beautiful...what a lovely home. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to you!
Beautiful ornaments!! Merry Christmas!!!
Your home is beautiful!!!! I love your taste.
I have to confess that your name caught my eye on BooMama's list of participants. I LOVE the name Callie. If my first child had been a girl instead of a boy I would have named her Callie. (Somehow it didn't fit with #2 and #3 though). AND if my last child had been a boy, I had the name Carson picked out. Sorry, no Chris stories to tell, but you have excellent choice in names!
You have a fun decorating style! I love all your special ornaments the best-and your handmade stockings.
Merry Christmas!
Come on over!
Dianne
Post a Comment