Thursday, January 8, 2009

We're Outta Here!

48 hours from now we will be here


seeing this


doing this

and wishing we could do this

Please pray for the sweet sweet people that will be sitting next to us on the plane.  Chris and I are hoping that Carson will drift off into blissful sleep - although we are pretty certain that won't happen....Lord, please give us patience :).  Either way, the traveling will be well worth it.  We will be spending 5 wonderful days with some of our favorite people!  We will get to meet Taylor for the first time and I cannot wait to give thousands of kisses to this precious baby girl!  I promise to post many many pictures when we get back....I'm off to do laundry and pack.....

7 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

Benadryl!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Thank you, Ashley! I couldn't have said it better myself. HEE HEE!! :)

And, have a GREAT time in Colorado!! I have heard AWESOME things about Telluride!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait!!! Only hours now! It snowed alot today so the runs will be nice and powdery!!!Its supposed to be gorgeous this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!
2 things: the 4th book is the BEST of the whole series. and: I wore my new belt today and got tons of compliments! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Tell Sarah to add anonymous on her blog so I can comment. Passengers will probably ask to sit by Carson, he is so cute and so entertaining.

Anonymous said...

oops that was from mimi!

Jene' Byrom said...

Have a great time! I look forward to seeing your pictures when you get back! Have fun!