Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Life as we know it is about to change!

8 comments:

KellyB said...

That's awesome! Have fun chasing him around!

Tara Powell said...

oh my gosh! How cute is that! Reid is SO close. I thought he was going to take off this morning but he just slowly worked his way to his knees! I can't believe how much of a big boy Carson is!

kristyo15 said...

lol. Girl, sit him back down b/c once they can walk...then they run...and they don't stop! :) Just kidding, I know it's so exciting!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Go, Carson, Go!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! :)

Wendy said...

Carly loves this video. I think we just watched it like 10 times in a row! We're ready for our ball pit playdate :) Go Carson go!!!!

parsonsfamily said...

Wow!!! Forget going to the gym...there's your workout!

S, J, B, & S said...

LOOK OUT!! You are so right - your life will be forever changed! :) Hope you're all babyproofed! I love that video - new walkers are the cutest!! And he looks so proud of himself!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Callie!

I'm the marketing director for New Look Laser Tattoo Removal in Houston. We've got a great Valentine's Day event coming up, and I'm asking a few influential local bloggers to help us spread the word.

New Look Laser Tattoo Removal is opening their clinic the Friday before Valentine’s Day from 9am to 1pm for a first free treatment to remove an unwanted tattoo up to 3” by 3”. In the spirit of love and generosity, we request that you provide a tax-deductible donation of $20 to the Houston Area Women's Center when you come in for your free treatment. 100% of the donations will go directly to HAWC. The Houston Area Women's Center is a local non-profit organization dedicated to supporting survivors of domestic and sexual violence.

For more info, please email me at alysonobryan@gmail.com or visit http://www.NewLookHouston.com/Tattoo_Removal_Valentines.html

Thanks! Love the blog!