Monday, March 2, 2009
Precious Daddy!
I know all wives think their husbands are the best daddy's to their kids...that's the way it should be. We should love our husbands for many reason, one of those being the way they love our children. This past week has been such a prefect reminder of this for me. Because of my surgery I have been on bed rest and unable to care for Carson, even pick him up. This has been super difficult for me, especially when he is upset and crying. Talk about rip your heart out! Listening to him cry and watching him grab for me, knowing I can't pick him up, is hard. Terribly hard. (praise the Lord that I got good news today though, and can start picking up the baby chunk tomorrow!). I digress....all this to say that Chris has totally stepped up and been amazing! I must share the video below of bath time the other night. I love that Carson loves his daddy! I happen to love him too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment