So I have been terrible about updating lately. I don't really have a good excuse except pure laziness! Due to this fact, we are going to have to rewind...
A few weeks ago Carson and I were sitting down to eat lunch and the doorbell rang. Wondering who on earth was here I went to the door and saw my sister in law! Ashley, who now lives in LA, came in town for a surprise visit! It was so wonderful to see her. We had a fabulous family weekend and it made us miss her even more. We had so much fun, in fact, that this was the only picture from the entire weekend! No time for posing for pictures...we were too busy catching up!

In other news, we have finally packed away the bottles in the Smith house! I cannot believe this boy is growing so fast! Although I do admit that it was nice to know that the left side of my sink is now clutter free and I am no longer required to wash bottles!

Next up is a free piece of advice from me. When the rain in Houston decides to return, which is bound to happen again soon, run out to Wal-Mart and purchase one of these.

Trust me, it will save your life when you are stuck inside for too many long, rainy days! It's a helium balloon kit and what kid doesn't like balloons? This thrilled Carson for at least an hour as we blew up several balloons and then played with them. Now it is tucked away in the laundry room for our next rainy day!



Last week was my mom's birthday so Carson and I made a surprise visit to her school. Carson wished her a happy birthday and then fixated on the tiger that was in her office. I am sure people were wondering what was wrong with my child as we walked around the school growling at the lion. What a hoot!






4 comments:
Callie, I would definitely recommend her. She is a Love and Logic instructor, so if your church doesn't have any kind of problem with that parenting concept, I'd say go for it. She was wonderful. At the end of her talk she answered several questions. And while we had our group discussion, she sat in the back and some of the ladies got to visit with her one on one. I hope that helps!
Sorry, to answer your question, she spoke on discipline.
YAY!
I was waiting for that picture except for the fact that I look like a gained about 10 lbs in my face...yikes.
Anyway, I just have to say I LOVE HIS HAIR! never cut it again :) SO cute.
So fun! Love the balloon idea. We just gave up Maggie's paci. Hope the bottle has gone over better than the paci trauma!! Oh my!!!
Post a Comment