
However, this one I am not so pleased with...
A. The pattern is too full for my liking. The dress just doesn't have enough shape and hangs like a tent.
B. The fabric just wasn't as bright as I thought it would be so the color pretty much washes me out. I think I will have to spruce it up with a little jean jacket or cute pink sweater...
And by all means, please don't judge these dresses by my terrible appearance. Chris took these pictures last night right before bed time. Hence the no make-up, frizzy hair, and can this day just please be over? look on my face. I promise I will look more presentable when I wear these in public!
In Carson news...
We are having his one year pictures taken tomorrow by Kristy (and please don't do the math. Yes, I realize he is now almost 14 months old, but better late than never). I had dreams of how precious and innocent he would look in his cute Spring outfit. Then this morning he fell and now has a huge shiner on his head. Guess this is part of being a mom to a boy. It was bound to happen. Let's pray Kristy can edit it out!



7 comments:
Callie, your dresses look great!! I need to learn how to sew!!!
Oh, EASY fix! :) Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!
P.S. LOVE the top dress. Too cute.
Love the first dress! How do I place my order???
Love the top one. I also like the second one, too. Just think it needs to be smaller! Could you take it up any? Oh, and I love it with a jacket or cute little cardigan. Way to go!!!
u look lovely..so does the dresses.......i am not an expert but i think a black dressy belt will do wonders for that one....you are in perfect shape ..my compliments
HAHAHAHA OK I am laughing out loud at my desk at that pic of carson and his bruise. Like he's so proud he hurt himself. I LOVE IT.
Dresses are really cute! Good job!
You need to get a tube of THE RUB, it makes bruised disappear. Amazing stuff, I rub it on all boo boos and they are quickly gone. I got mine at HEB.
Jill Haywood
Post a Comment