Ha ha! Only you guys would post these pictures with no explanation! I love it!
That is awesome! Bring that when yall come up here. We have a blonde one just like it somewhere. Then ya'll could really trip Carson-man out!
HA! Love it!!
Okay, I know I'm supposed to be looking at the fro, but I am LOVING Carson's curls...especially in that next to last pic! :)
Ha!! LOL! Where did that come from?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha ha! Only you guys would post these pictures with no explanation! I love it!
That is awesome! Bring that when yall come up here. We have a blonde one just like it somewhere. Then ya'll could really trip Carson-man out!
HA! Love it!!
Okay, I know I'm supposed to be looking at the fro, but I am LOVING Carson's curls...especially in that next to last pic! :)
Ha!! LOL! Where did that come from?
Post a Comment