Hi Callie! I hope you remember me....I just found your blog through Sarah's. It's so good to see you guys and your little boy. I was curious how you were doing b/c I know your pregnancy wasn't the easiest :) And did you know that our boys are only 1 day apart?! Lawson was born on the 15th of March! Our blog is www.thedadds.blogspot.com if you want to see. Hope all is well and God bless! Jaime Dadd
6 comments:
LOVE it! SO cute. Tell Papa Nate to shhhh, next time such cuteness is being taped. LOL! :) Just kiddin.
So fun!!!
He's growin' up fast!
So precious! I love it! He is so smart! Wish Garrison could meet him. They would have a great time together!
Hi Callie! I hope you remember me....I just found your blog through Sarah's. It's so good to see you guys and your little boy. I was curious how you were doing b/c I know your pregnancy wasn't the easiest :) And did you know that our boys are only 1 day apart?! Lawson was born on the 15th of March! Our blog is www.thedadds.blogspot.com if you want to see. Hope all is well and God bless! Jaime Dadd
Oh my gosh Callie I want to cry! He is such a big boy!!! I'm so proud of him! He's talking so well! I cant wait to see you guys again. I miss you!
Post a Comment