WooHoo! Guess I was so very wrong!! Tell poor Chris that he is in for it now! Those girls will have him wrapped around their little fingers in about 2 seconds!! And I am so very glad your mom and grandma can sew.....cause you will need all the help you can get!!!! Congrats to you, Chris and Carson. Poor little Carson will be tag-teamed from here on out! Would you like to see my famous list of "C" girl names??!!! I'm very famous for naming my grandchildren! I had great influence on all except Carson and Campbell!! Sharla decided to get greedy with the name-picking - imagine her thinking I was making too many suggestions! hee!hee! Mammy
10 comments:
SO exciting!!!! Let the pink and bows begin.
oh my goodness! 2 little girls! ohhh what fun. so much pink--gotta love it! i am sooooo excited for yall!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! You and your mom have probably bought everything PINK in the city of Houston!!! So excited for you.
WooHoo! Guess I was so very wrong!! Tell poor Chris that he is in for it now! Those girls will have him wrapped around their little fingers in about 2 seconds!! And I am so very glad your mom and grandma can sew.....cause you will need all the help you can get!!!! Congrats to you, Chris and Carson. Poor little Carson will be tag-teamed from here on out! Would you like to see my famous list of "C" girl names??!!! I'm very famous for naming my grandchildren! I had great influence on all except Carson and Campbell!! Sharla decided to get greedy with the name-picking - imagine her thinking I was making too many suggestions! hee!hee!
Mammy
Oh my gosh, that is so fun! You will love having both! I'm thrilled for you.
Yay!!! Bring on the pink! I am already planning your baby shower! :)
Yippee Skippee!!! Briana is sure to get into trouble with those two...all in their pink tutus!! :)
so so so so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! I am so happy for you!
I am still a little mad at the trickery! I was in L.A. all worked up!! :)
Post a Comment