Did I really just pay over $4,000 in taxes? Can't believe I wrote that many checks. Scary thing is that now I have to mail them. Note to self: transfer money into checking from savings. Bummer.
I'd really really like to sell my Toyota Highlander (know anyone looking for a great used car?). I have now fallen in love with my minivan, believe it or not. But our bank account could desperately use the money from the previous car. Note first paragraph concerning taxes.
I just spent 30 minutes on etsy looking at little girls dresses. Oh. My. Heavens.
Good news is that I am 100% sure I can make everything I saw. Note to self: dig out sewing machine and dust it off! I cannot wait to make dresses for these girlies!
The husband and I need to get Carson's big boy room ready quickly! The second crib (can't believe we will soon have babies for these cribs!) came in this week and we need to kick Carson out of the nursery ASAP. This is the bedding I am wanting for his precious bunk beds. Cute, huh? Note to self: must transfer more money before buying that. Bummer that I have to buy 2 sets of bedding since our boy has bunk beds. Dern.
Tonight I had a great date night with my two boys. We took Carson to Pei Wei, he loves the fortune cookies. Then we headed to this fun shopping center to let him run wild. We even treated him to a hot chocolate from Starbucks. It was so fun watching him run around and look at everything. He really loves being outside. What boy doesn't?
Is it really January 16th? It just hit me. In two short months my baby boy will turn 2! No way. Has it really been 2 years? Note to self: start planning a birthday party. But keep in mind, you will be major pregnant by then. Must not have the party at your house.
Speaking of parties. Chris turns 31 next month. February 14th. Valentines Day. What a fun birthday to have, right?
I made an appointment to see my ENT this week. These hormones are killing my sinuses. I can't sleep because I can't breathe out of my nose. Surely there is something he can do for me. Either that or I will become an insomniac. Which to be honest, can't be much worse than my current Afrin addiction. I tell ya, these girls are causing drama already!
By the way, can you tell that I like saying these girls? Sometimes I will call my mom and create a conversation about the babies just so I can say Well, you know, when the girls get here...
It's just fun to say. I like the sound of it.
This might conclude the end of my random thoughts. If you are still reading this, I think you are pretty great. I promise that the next post will include pictures.
3 comments:
Callie, are you moving Carson to a big boy bed or keeping him in his crib in the new room? You might consider keeping him in a crib as long as possible if he's not climbing out of it, only because it would save you a fair amount of stress in your delicate condition. By stress I mean getting up and down from naps and waking super early in the morning. Or maybe that was just Jackson. At any rate, what exciting times y'all are having! I pray God will sell that car for you asap!
PS - What color/year is your highlander?
You have lots of Notes to Self :)
I miss you guys! I hope you get everything done soon--wish I was there to help!
Post a Comment