In the mean time, here is a little peek into the nursery. It's the window treatment in the room and I LOVE IT!!!!! My grandma made it and my mom and I came up with the design. I just love the touch of blue!!

I'm really not trying to be secretive about any of this. I would show a picture of the complete room, however, the bumper pads aren't finished yet. Why? Because they need to be monogrammed. Why can't they be monogrammed? Still no definite decisions on names yet :). We'll get there, we're just both being too indecisive!
7 comments:
OOH! I really like the valance! It came together very nicely and it will look supercute when you get it all put together. :)Oh, and they won't need the bumpers for awhile considering they don't move much when they are newborns. No worries!
AH! So cute! I can't believe your sweet girls will be here in 2 weeks!
Two weeks? That's so exciting! I love the window and I bet the bedding is adorable.
No way! Just 2 more weeks?!? Wow. I love the window :)
Callie!
WOW! The window treatments are *adorable* i love that fabric :)
I cannot WAIT to get there in a month!!
LOVE it! I did a touch of blue with pink and green in McKennas room too and I LOVE how it makes it "pops"! So cute.
Post a Comment