See their little dresses? They were mine when I was a baby!!! My mom saved them for 31 years and my grandma soaked them all night long to get all the stains out. How special to bring my bab girls home in my dresses. I will for sure have to frame these one day!

Sleepy girls!!!


And just in case you thought we were going to attempt this alone, think again! We invited Gigi and Pa (Chris's parents) over for the evening. They were thrilled to come over and help!!
Their final stats before leaving the hospital:
Ready to go home! Chris and I look so tired in this picture! Being discharged from the NICU is a process, that's for sure!
A proud daddy waiting to take his girls home!
Home at last! Caroline on the left, Carleigh on the right.
Sleepy girls!!!


And just in case you thought we were going to attempt this alone, think again! We invited Gigi and Pa (Chris's parents) over for the evening. They were thrilled to come over and help!!
Tomorrow will be the real test of motherhood for me. Carson comes home tomorrow and our family will finally be together under one roof! We can't wait for him to get here, we have missed him so much!!!
Also, I got a fun surprise in the mail today. My mother's day gift from Chris! I LOVE it!!!




12 comments:
I am so happy you are all together tonight!! God is good!!! Your family is beautiful Callie and I cannot wait to meet those girls!!
Yea!!!!! So Precious!!! I love the necklace that Chris got you. So sweet. Great Blessings Callie! Love you!
Congratulations Callie! So glad y'all were able to bring home your sweet baby girls! They are beautiful & I just can't wait to meet them! I have been praying for y'all!
Precious! Love the bows! ;) Hope to see you and the girlies soon!!
HOORAY SMITH FAMILY! What a joyous day! So glad you got to welcome home your little princesses. How precious do they look in their sweet bows and dresses! So happy for you guys. Will be praying for a smooth transition to home life.
Yeah!!! I can't wait to meet those sweet things. And I LOVE your necklace.
So precious Callie! I know you are all so pumped to see what all God has in store for your sweet family! Try to get all the rest (and help) you can get! It will make a HUGE difference!!!
Mammy
Praise the Lord! How sweet that the girls wore your dresses. I love that. Praying for you as Carson comes home. Jackson and I had a rough 6 weeks after Annabeth was born and then we clicked back into place. Someone told me a little bit of one on one time with him would go a long way and they were so right. Also, are you loving that minivan these days?
This post makes my heart so happy! Everything about it. Praise the Lord those sweet things finally got to come home! Way to go, Chris, for the FUN necklace. Love it!
So glad you all got to go home!! YAY!!
Happy Mother's Day sweet friend! I am so happy that your precious little ones are home with you and doing well. They are itty bitty but will be growing so fast. Enjoy this sweet time and make sure to call on people when you need any backup. Would love to help out however you need- cleaning? dinner? Just call :) Praise God for His goodness, grace and strength.
Love ya girl!
YEA!! Praise God for strengthening your little girls so they can come home! Now the fun begins! :)
Post a Comment