Friday, June 25, 2010

The Nursery

I realized the other day that I had yet to post pictures of the nursery. You see, that would mean that I would have to actually clean the nursery so I could take pictures of it. Maybe this is why it has taken me so long. Either way, here it is:
This little table is special because it was in my room when I was a little girl. See? It does pay to have a mother who saves EVERYTHING from my childhood!
Carleigh's bed:

Caroline's bed:

These two canvases were painted by a lady at our church. She does an amazing job! I gave her two bible verses and she incorporated them into the pieces.


The dresses hanging are the ones they wore home from the hospital. They were mine when I was little. Again, thanks mom!!

This is proof that I have more cleaning to do. I mean, this shelf is a nightmare!


And of course, big brother thinks it is so much fun to play in their room.



In fact, playing in their room is so much fun that he has found a new activity to do!











5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it! The little shelf with the dresses is so darn sweet.

Anonymous said...

That Carson! Life is never dull with him! :)

parsonsfamily said...

Beautiful beautiful nursery. I love those canvases! And those pictures of Carson are hilarious.

Ashley McWhorter said...

Love everything about it! Y'all did such a wonderful job. Oh, and I totally remember that table in your bedroom growing up. Gotta love Faith Walk Designs! :) The pics of Carson totally crack me up! That is SO Cash!! Love you and hope to come squeeze those babies soon!

Anonymous said...

Carson, Carson Carson! Oh My!