However, he has learned that when baby sisters cry, a pacifier always helps!
This was the situation last night:
Me: Hey Chris! Come in here and check me out! I have both girls asleep in my arms.
Chris: Aw! So sweet.
Me: Yeah, I know! Get the camera and take a picture.
Carson: {insert whining voice} Mama! I want to take picture! I want to take picture!
(dad snaps the picture #1, we must re-do it.)
Me: Fine hunny! Stand next to mommy and get in the picture.
Carson: Okay! Look mom! Baby sisters!
Me: Yes, I see baby sisters. Now smile for the camera.
Carson: Mommy! Look! I touch baby sisters head!
Me: Carson, please be careful!
(dad snaps picture #2, we must re-do it.)
Me: Carson, baby, I don't mind you being in the picture, but you need to look at the camera and smile.
Carson: Ok mama! Cheeessee!
(dad snaps picture #3, it will have to do!)
In other news, I have noticed a funny little thing about the twins. They do so many things alike already!! I have proof.








4 comments:
I am laughing at my desk...and showing everyone at E! that walks by how cute you guys are.
Oh my goodness!!! They girls are growing so fast! (I must say I love their outfits!) Carson, Carson, Carson......LOL.
Those baby girls are getting so big!! Love their little chubby cheeks (no one ever says that to me!!!!). And of course, Carson is just fitting in so nicely! He's so proud of his sissies!! Hang in there....it's going to get better.....one day!
Mammy
Those three are so cute!
I think it was inventive to use the head of one to keep the other happy! Good work, Mama!
Post a Comment