Ha, Ha, Ha!!
Oh my! I see Chris in those girls so much. Looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy every minute of it. Poor Carson. He will hate that picture in like 13 years!
Ha ha! I love it! All 3 of your kiddos are beyond adorable.
Love!
The picture of Carson made me laugh with the headband, so funny! All of your kiddos are precious!! Love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha, Ha, Ha!!
Oh my! I see Chris in those girls so much. Looks like you are having a great time. Enjoy every minute of it. Poor Carson. He will hate that picture in like 13 years!
Ha ha! I love it! All 3 of your kiddos are beyond adorable.
Love!
The picture of Carson made me laugh with the headband, so funny! All of your kiddos are precious!! Love it!
Post a Comment