I finally finished the Halloween dresses for my girls, and I think they turned out pretty darn cute! They wore them today, these are the best pictures I could get.
Wow, these girls really look alike!!! Let's see if you can tell the difference!
PREDICTION-- (on the top) L is Carleigh and R is Caroline? Caroline is 2nd from the end And Carleigh is at the bottom?? YES? please tell me I still have it even though I live in LA!
11 comments:
Callie I LOVE LOVE them!
I don't which one is which, but one of the girls has a little rounder face. But I was just thinking that they are really starting to look like Carson!
PREDICTION--
(on the top) L is Carleigh and R is Caroline?
Caroline is 2nd from the end
And Carleigh is at the bottom??
YES? please tell me I still have it even though I live in LA!
Precious dresses! And I won't even attempt this...for now they remain "The Girls" to me. xoxo
Nice work friend. They turned out super cute!
They are awesome. Can't wait to spend the weekend with them.
Last comment from their Pa.
Way to go Callie!! They are beautiful! Both the girls and the dresses!! I haven't a clue whose who!! :)
I think the one second from the bottom/ on the right in the frist picture is Carleigh...
They are soo cute!
hello cuteness!!! well done!
Post a Comment