By far, my most favorite time of day with my kids is in the morning. They are all 3 in the sweetest of moods. I am refreshed from a full night of sleep (praise the Lord) and that has made all the difference. I mean, just look at these faces!
I finally feel like I am getting into the groove of being a mom of 3. By that, I mean that I am finally able to enjoy my kids, instead of just surviving with them. Can anyone else out there relate?
So these past fews days have been crazy, long, exhausting, but full of joy, laughter, and love (even in the midst of potty training - aggh!).
Like I said, I am getting my groove back.

And it feels so nice.

Thank you Lord, for your unending love for me. Thank you for the gift of my children. Thank you for walking beside me when I felt like no one else knew how I was feeling. Of course you were there with me. And of course I wasn't alone.
Psalm 25:10
All the ways of the LORD are loving and faithful for those who keep the demands of his covenant.
4 comments:
so precious and they are so blessed to have you as their mom.
mom x/o
Sweet Sweet Post! Sweet sweet Kids! Yes, you are blessed indeed!
Mammy
Yeah for getting back in the groove of things! And those bumpers are precious, did you and your mom make them?
Hi! This was my first time at your blog and I have to say, your children, THEY ARE ADORABLE!! :) So glad to finally meet you the other night after hearing such wonderful things. They were all true! Have a great week :)
Post a Comment