Fun Christmas dinner @ my parent's house. How cute are these root beer bottles mom decorated??
Dinner @ Taste of Texas with my family. We went the week before Christmas and the wait was still over 2 hours long!!


Christmas "morning" at my parent's house. We actually celebrated on the 23rd - but Carson definitely didn't know the difference!


Just noticing this in these pictures; Carson has no pants on and the girls don't have shirts on. Geez! What kind of mom am I?!?








This is the pillow I made for my mom and Chris's mom. It turned out so very cute, but took SO LONG to make!!



Coming home that night with the loot! We put the kids to bed, then tackled the task of organizing the gifts. I even hid some away for a rainy day, please tell me you do that for your kids too?!?

Christmas Eve service. Long story, but this night was a total fail. Next year we are going to have to re-think our Christmas Eve plan. And it probably won't include the 1 hour candlelight service with 4 kids. It was too much.
Whew! We had a wonderful Christmas! Can't believe it came and went so fast. Now if I could only get my tree taken down (for real, it is still up!) . . . .











4 comments:
My trees are still up, but I have taken the decorations off!
Callie, I just love your blog and the pictures without the pants and shirts are just wonderful. At least we know you keep it real :) Congrats on #4 ... so excited for you super mom :)
Looks like a whirlwind! Love the pillow you made - you've got talent, girl!
Callie!!! Those pillows are gorgeous!!! You need to teach me to sew!!
And I love your jammies :)
Post a Comment