Saturday, February 26, 2011

Things I'm loving

In no particular order, here are a few things I am loving right now:

Toy Story - Carson has just discovered this movie. He loves it. And he will sit and watch the entire thing. This buys me an extra hour and 1/2 during my day to shower, do laundry, blog :).

Puffs - the girls can finally eat these! And they think they are so big when they can feed themselves. We never leave home without them!

Beaba Babycook - by far, the best thing in my kitchen. I normally make and freeze all the girls' food, but now I just take our dinner, put a scoop in this, and puree it for them. Can't stress enough now much I love this! (thank you to my wonderful in-laws that gave it to me!)

VRBO - have you used this site before? We are planning two trips to the beach this summer (Galveston and Gulf Shores) and I've negotiated both condos through this web site. Love it!


Izze - these drinks are the one thing that cures my morning sickness. My friend Kelli told me about them and my mom bought me two cases at Costco this week! My mornings are much better now!

What are YOU loving these days??

6 comments:

Kelli said...

LOVE the IZZE! So glad it is your morning sickness cure!

I am SUPER inspired by your BEABA and want to make Annslee's food!

And can we chat about Gulf Shores today?? :)

Wendy said...

So jealous about Gulf Shores! We rented a condo there last year through VRBO and had to cancel due to the oil spill. :(

Skoglund said...

Love good product ideas!

Ashley McWhorter said...

When are y'all going to Galveston? LOVE Gulf Shores!!! :)

Anonymous said...

when we have our next baby I totally want to get that beaba cooker. So cool!

Lindsey K said...

why are Kiera and I not on there???