Monday, March 7, 2011

To Do:

the following things are on my to do list:

* clean out kids closets.
* finish cutting out {cute} summer dress for my girls.
* sew the pants, top, and aforementioned dress for my girls.
* wash the 5 loads of laundry that are piled in my back hallway.
* find out the sex of this baby so I can:
- decide on nursery fabric
- paint the nursery
- paint the baby bed {number 3 for this house}
- pick out a name for this baby!

All of these things I could and should be doing. Instead, I am sitting on the couch next to my sweet husband. We're eating ice cream and wasting time together. And I don't feel the least bit guilty!

4 comments:

Julie Marler (Mammy) said...

Just let me know when you need help picking out that baby girl/boy name!! You know I'm a pro at this!! :)
Mammy

Skoglund said...

There will always be a "To Do" list! Enjoy that time alone!!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Sounds just about like my list. :)

Tara Powell said...

my list is way too similar, except I only have a few weeks left! AAHHHHHHH!!!