Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break!

Spring Break is over, and can I just admit that I am glad?!? The crowds this week were horrible! My schedule was way off and I am ready to get back to my routine! We did however, enjoy a few nice days outside and dinners with friends and family. Carson also started swim lessons this week, but that deserves its own post (coming soon).














9 comments:

Heather said...

I am sad for spring break to be over! I love no schedules, but yes the crowds have been crazy! These are precious pictures of your kiddos!

Kiki said...

Your girls are adorable! Carson is too, there's just something about seeing two of those cute girls!

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for those outfits I have them at my house I just found them in the laundry of clean clothes I washed. Precious babies, oh what fun they all are!!

Connie said...

Your kids are too cute. Love Carsons big boy haircut.

Tara Powell said...

LOVE that last picture of the girls!

Lindsee said...

That last picture is THE BEST! Adorable.

Ashley McWhorter said...

Oh, I just love these! So, so precious!! :)

Lisa said...

I love that Carson is taking pictures of his sisters! so cute!

Lisa said...

I love that Carson is taking pictures of his sisters! so cute!