This past week has been such a blur! Chris was out of town traveling and I have LOTS of stories about what all went all while daddy was gone! But I will save that for later. Because, now would be a good time to tell you that Smith Baby #4 is a ............
GIRL!
We are so very excited! She is healthy and growing strong, right on track! More details to come!
6 comments:
I know I said it already but yay for another little girl! So excited for you!
Congratulations! Atleast all of the girls will have an older brother to watch out for them.
How exciting! And poor Chris and Carson; 4 females in the house. At least Carson will know how to treat a girl for when he gets older.
Congratulations! So exciting! You'll have plenty of clothes to pass on to her, and you won't have to worry if something get stained, because you'll always have another! ;) Seriously, I'm so excited for you guys. God is blessing you with much because you've been faithful with much.
Yay, for that precious baby girl! Going to be a whole lot of pink in y'alls house!! :)
Yea!!! So fun! Can't wait to see all the cute things you make for THREE girls!!
Post a Comment