Friday, April 15, 2011

SO BIG!

My girls are getting so big! Can't believe they turn ONE in just a few weeks! I was looking back through some of my pictures and found these:
This was back in July - they were 2 1/2 months old!
Then, I went to their closet and pulled out these little outfits and guess what? They can still wear them!

Sorry these first two are so blurry - I've never claimed to be a good photographer!

Friends keep saying how big the girls look in pictures. It's funny to me because in "real life" they are actually pretty small. They weigh about 15 lbs. and still can't wear their 12 month clothes. In fact, we went to the zoo a few weeks ago and I put a size 3 month dress on them!
They might be little, but don't let that fool you - they are full of personality!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love pulling out dresses for Ellison from last year that still work! Your girls are so cute. Can't wait to see their little sister.

Ashley McWhorter said...

So cute! I love that they still fit into those outfits! When my 2 outgrow their dresses, we just stick shorts on underneath and they become cute "new" shirts. :)