Speaking of rewards, I thought it might be time to post these pictures. About a month ago {gasp!} we had our sweet baby girls dedicated at church. It was a sweet time in front of our church family, making a vow to raise our children according to the word of God and promising to teach them about Jesus. Our parents came out to celebrate with us.
My mom and dad with Carleigh.
Chris and I right before we walked into the service. Notice my shiny face? Yep, it was sweat. Why? Because I ran 1/2 way around the church looking for Chris and the girls. We had a slight "misunderstanding" {ahem, miscommunication} that morning about what time the ceremony started. I'll spare you the details, but we did make it on time, although we didn't get any pictures or video. Alas, such is the life of the second (and third) child.

Later that week, we also celebrated my mom's birthday. Carson helped me make and decorate the cake. I love his look in this picture. So devious!

We ate at Sylvia's Enchilada Kitchen. If you live in Houston, you need to check out this place - it is amazing!

Caroline had the best seat in the house, on Pops' head!
Whew! I did it! This post may be over a month late, but I'm hitting publish anyway!
2 comments:
What a blessed day to celebrate your sweet girls being dedicated!
I've been lurking for a while.
It's okay that the post is over a month behind. I'm about 5 months behind on my blog but determined to push and get caught up without skipping ahead!
:) B
Post a Comment