Sweet Cami Ann, the day we met you is a day we will remember for the rest of our lives.
Daddy and I were up very early. We headed to the hospital excited to see what the day would bring.
All your grandparents, and even some of your great grandparents, met us there.
We sat in the room and visited while the doctors and nurses prepared us to meet you.
Your daddy and I were beyond excited to finally get to meet you!
Finally, the time had come!
At 9:23 AM you were born! You showed us immediately that your lungs were in perfect working order!
You weighed 6 lbs. 10 oz. and were 20 inches long.
You are absolutely beautiful.
And I must admit, you have really great lips!
Daddy held you for the first time.
He brought you over to see me.
We were immediately in love with you.
I went to a recovery room for a few hours, and you stayed with the nurses so they could make sure you were okay.
But finally, they brought you to me, and I held you for the first time. You are an angel.
Daddy is pretty smitten with you too.
We spent the next several hours just loving on you.
Holding you made the previous 10 months completely worth it.
You, Cami Ann, make our family complete.







1 comment:
Love it! Cami is blessed to be a part of your family. : )
Post a Comment