Believe it or not, we are alive over here. And we are loving every minute with this sweet little girl.
Big sisters also love her.
But sometimes, they get a little too close.
And they try to poke out her eyes.
Don't worry, I saved Cami from the wrath of Caroline. And this was Caroline's response.
Which quickly turned into this.
And Cami looked at me like this.
And that's how we do life. We cry a lot. And sometimes we laugh. Actually, we laugh a lot more than we cry. Sounds like a small thing, but that's a big change from a few weeks ago. Adjusting to 4 kids has been rough. But each day is better!!
I also forgot that I never posted pictures of Cami's nursery.
And there you go. A little update from us. See? We ARE alive!











4 comments:
I love reading your updates and I am glad you are alive! Beautiful girls!!
Cami is so beautiful!! i want to hold her!! Love you all and think about you all the time!!
her nursery is soo cute.
she is even cuter.
love your family!
Love your family. Every. single. six. of you! :)
Post a Comment