Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thanksgiving and other things that I am way behind on blogging about.

This will be random.  Consider yourself warned.
The week of Thanksgiving, I decided that the twins needed a new place to store their bows.
{let me just add that keeping up with bows for three girls is a full time job in and of itself!}
I found this canvas lying around the house.  I glued wrinkled newspaper to it, spray painted it, and added ribbon.
Not too shabby, huh?
We actually had a super nice, long, relaxing, Thanksgiving.
I even got some sweet time on the couch with #1 & #4.

Chris got brave this year and decided to fry the turkey!
It was all business in our house the night before the big day!
Let me just say this - it was the best turkey I've ever eaten!  It was such a hit, that he's cooking another one for Christmas.
Cami and Aunt Kara on Thanksgiving day.
{remember this shirt?  the girls wore it last year!}
Pops and the grandkids waiting for lunch time!
So their outfits definitely weren't Fall-ish but my word, I think they look so cute!
My baby!
This is how Chris dressed for my parent's family Christmas card.  If you're on their list this year, you will see the silliness of the picture.  
Have ai mentioned how much I love my man's sense of humor?  He's hilarious.
Me and my boy.  Love him too!
We tried getting them to sit together, it didn't quite work.
Also, I decided I would make some of those really cute boutique-type pants for the girls.  You know the ones with the big ruffles at the bottom?  Yep!  Those.  Well, I got them cut out, and almost finished....
Last week I came into the living room and found this.  Too sweet.
Carleigh got pig tails.  LOVE!
And we set up Carson's nativity.  
It's a constant battle with the kids.  They all fight over it.  Oh well!

And a few more random things:
  1. I had surgery a week ago.  Deviated septum surgery.  The recovery has been terrible.  I'll post about it when I am less angry.
  2. My roommate from college is having a giveaway on her blog.  Go here to enter!  Cute stuff!
  3. I plan to start up my sewing machine this week.  I'll post about that soon too!
  4. I've been reading lots of articles on FB and blogs that are getting under my skin.  Trying to decipher the true source of my irritation; my flesh, or God's spirit.  If I get the nerve, maybe I'll post about that too (or maybe not!)

2 comments:

emilycombs said...

Can you please post about random thing #4? I would love it!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Agree! What you think matters.

Ellen