Saturday, January 7, 2012

This Poor Neglected Blog

For real, this blog is just hanging on by a thread!  But I'm going to do everything in my power to try to bring it to life again!  So let me give you an update on us:

- Christmas was amazing this year.  Carson was crazy into it and that made it so much fun!  All 3 "big" kids loved Santa and we had a blast with out Elf on a Shelf.  Carson must have told the Christmas story to us over and over again.  He loved repeating that the wise men brought "gold, frankincense and myrrh.  Hey mom, what's myrrh?"  He said it every time.  Love that boy.

- I have tons and tons of Christmas pictures.  Would it be a problem if I just throw them up here on the blog without any explanation?  I mean, my readers are smart people, you can figure out the context of the pictures, right?

- Right after Christmas, we gladly tearfully said goodbye to the kids and headed to Atlanta for Passion2012.  There are simply no words to describe our 4 days there.  It was incredible.  Powerful.  Life changing.  Jesus was there.  He moved in the hearts of over 40,000 college students.  And we were privileged to be a part of it.  You really must come with us next year to volunteer.  You will never regret it!  I want to write more about what all happened there, but I'm still sifting through all that I learned.

- So now we are back in the land of the living and my kids have been so gracious to accept me with whining open arms back into our home.

- We have some fun things coming up around here.  Carson will turn 4 in March and the twins will be 2 in April.  Crazy!  I'd also really love to do a giveaway on my blog.  Maybe an item that I make or sew?  Just a thought...

- Also, I am having a guest blogger soon and I am so so so very excited about it!!!!

See?  Lots of fun things coming up.  Stay tuned and I will post pictures from the entire month of December.  I know, you just can't contain your excitement.

No comments: