Sunday, February 19, 2012

A first time for everything

Can you believe it?
These two little girls have never been to a grocery store.
I've never taken them, daddy's never taken them, and grandparents have never taken them.
So I got brave one day and took these sweet things to the store.
 I got the car cart because I thought for sure they'd like it like their brother does.


Nope.

They wanted to sit up front with me.
And you know what?
They are great!  I mean really great!
 It put me in such a good mood that I bought this:
{disclaimer: this is our absolute favorite ice cream.  It only comes out once a year, so grab yours now!}
Aren't they precious?
I think so too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are precious and I want to take them to the store too! How fun! Mimi

Missy said...

Successful shopping trips with the kids can create a good mood that lasts a week. They are so cute and I'm so glad they made their first trip FUN! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm sure they were quite entertained by going to a new place! Too cute!