Saturday, March 3, 2012

Great Grandparents

A few weeks ago my grandpa called me.  SAid it had been too long since he'd seen my kids.  Said he and Ne Naw were coming in on Tuesday.  Have the coffee ready, he'll be at my house by 10AM {however, I know my grandpa, this meant he'd be at my house by 9AM, and he was}.
Seeing him with my kids is maybe one of the sweetest things ever.
And my Ne Naw.  I love this woman so much.  After the twins were born she came and stayed 4 nights with me.  Stayed up all night with the girls and cleaned my house all day.  How, at her age, she was able to do that I will never know.  Maybe it's because she's one of 17 children!!  She helped raise many many many of her brothers and sisters {incredible}.
I love them so much.
And for lunch, my uncle stopped by too!  He's my dad's older brother {dad's the middle child}.  I love this picture.  Brothers holding sisters.  Sweetness!

1 comment:

fleur said...

Love this post, love your family! Love that your grandparents would just drive in on a tues to see you. So so sweet! :)